Thursday 23 April 2015

DBRAND Oneplus One Skin

Yesterday i received my Oneplus One Skin from DBRAND in their new Zebra Wood pattern. It came in a quality plastic sleeve that had a cardboard insert so the skins stayed nice and straight even on their journey from Canada to Australia. I received the Back Skin, 3 Camera decals and a front skin.

The quality of the skin is once again unparalleled as they use 3M vinyl. It did not deform when i had to reposition the skin twice when trying to line it up perfectly. And once it was down it only required a little bit of heat from a hair dryer to form to the curves on the back of the Oneplus One.

So why did i decide to cover the beautiful sandstone finish? The phone used to be in a silicon case which didn't fit the phone properly on one side and managed to get dirty very quickly. I ended up ditching a case all together as their isn't many good solutions available in Australia, even getting a genuine Oneplus case was to much of a hassle. After months of the phone in no case the back did start to show signs of wear and for me a skin was the most logical step in protecting my phone and giving it a different look.

Here are some pictures to decide yourself if a DBRAND skin is right for your Oneplus One.





(Yes my computer is Apple and my phone is Android, they get along fine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment